Saturday, August 20, 2016

Beard and Hair Growth Supplement For Men

I received this product at a super discounted rate for my honest review. I purchased here https://www.amazon.com/Beard-Hair-Growth-Supplement-Men/dp/B01HN809SE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471716946&sr=8-1&keywords=badass+beard  on amazon I am still reviewing this product and will have more info in the near future. First impressions are key, and the bottle looks nice, packaged well, but... the actual "vitamin" or supplement or whatever you want to call it has a little bit of a nasty smell and taste but that doesn't bother me. I have been taking the supplement for around two weeks and not sure I see results YET as far as a fuller beard growth, however I do feel as though my hair grows faster! Again I will have more to come on the Bad @$$ beard growth from wild willies beard co.




No comments:

Post a Comment